Kellogg's Debuts Pumpkin Spice, Caramel Apple Fall-Flavor Feast
Seasonal limited-edition products include Pop-Tarts® Frosted Carmel Apple, Nutri-Grain® Pumpkin Spice breakfast bars and Special K® Pumpkin Spice Crunch cereal.
Aug 1, 2016
BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Aug. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Kellogg's is getting ready for the arrival of the fall season with a cornucopia of autumn-themed foods featuring the iconic flavors of pumpkin spice and caramel apples, as well as a fun Halloween version of a breakfast favorite.
The new seasonal products from Kellogg's U.S. brands include toaster pastries, cereals and breakfast bars:
- Pop-Tarts Frosted Caramel Apple toaster pastries have a flakey crust with apple- and caramel-flavored filling and sweet frosting.
- Nutri-Grain Pumpkin Spice soft baked breakfast bars are made with real pumpkin and whole grains and flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and ginger.
- Special K Pumpkin Spice Crunch cereal features rice and wheat flakes, and traditional pumpkin spice flavor from real nutmeg, allspice, ginger and cinnamon
- A special Halloween edition of Chocolate Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® adds the extra fun of spooky skeleton-shaped marshmallow bits.
Fall food fans can also scramble to the store to find several other hugely popular, limited-edition favorites that are also returning to help people enjoy the season:
- Frosted Mini-Wheats® Pumpkin Spice cereal combines the goodness of eight layers of wheat and a layer of sweet cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ginger.
- Special K Apple Cinnamon Crunch cereal has crunchy rice and wheat flakes with apple crumble clusters and sweet cinnamon.
- Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie is an autumn tradition featuring the flavor of real cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Keebler® Pumpkin Spice Fudge Stripes cookies offer a delicious blend of classic fall spices, including cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger – all drizzled with a creamy white fudge.
These new products begin arriving at retailers this month and are available only while supplies last. Visit www.kelloggs.com for more details.
About Kellogg Company
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we strive to make foods people love. This includes our beloved brands – Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg's Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Mini-Wheats® and more – that nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Through our Breakfasts for Better Days™ global hunger initiative, we've provided more than 1.4 billion servings of cereal and snacks to children and families in need around the world. To learn more, visit www.kelloggcompany.com or follow us on Twitter @KelloggCompany, YouTube and on Social K.
SOURCE Kellogg Company
For further information: Kellogg Media Hotline, 269.961.3799, Media.Hotline@Kellogg.com