Kellogg Company kicks-off holiday season with delightful new and traditional products
Nov 12, 2015
BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Nov. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- Holiday flavors make celebrating fun w/ @KelloggsUS Pop-Tarts sugar cookie, gingerbread and more
- Celebrate with family using @KelloggsUS Rice Krispies Holiday Colors Cereal to make marshmallow treats with holiday colors
- Bring holiday Salted Caramel and other seasonal @Pringles to your holiday event and be the hit of the party!
Pringles®, Rice Krispies®, and Pop-Tarts®, oh my! 'Tis the season to get ready for holiday celebrations, and Kellogg Company is offering the sweet and savory flavors people love this time of year.
Pringles brings back some holiday favorites while introducing new, on-trend flavored salted-caramel crisps. You're sure to please guests when you show up at a holiday event with one or all of these holiday Pringles varieties:
- Pringles Salted Caramel is a blend of salt with sweet buttery caramel. Available exclusively at Walmart.
- Pringles White Chocolate is a sweet creamy/smooth combo of a Pringles crisp with the delicious taste of white chocolate and is available at retailers nationwide.
- Pringles Tortilla Cinnamon & Sugar blend cinnamon + sugar seasoning on Pringles Tortilla – basically the Pringles version of a churro. Available at select retailers nationwide.
- Pringles Pecan Pie offers a sweet and savory way to enjoy one of your favorite holiday desserts. Look for this product at Dollar General.
- Pringles Milk Chocolate. Chocolate lovers will love this flavor and the holiday packaging. Look for this flavor exclusively at Walmart.
You'll also be a hit at your holiday parties – or at home with the kids – when you mix up your favorite Rice Krispies Treats® recipe. This year, your treats can be even more festive if you use Kellogg's Rice Krispies Holiday Colors cereal, with colorful highlights from red and green rice puffs. This time-honored tradition just got more fun.
And speaking of fun, this season, Pop-Tarts makes dreamy thoughts of sugar cookies, gingerbread and pumpkin pie come true when you bite into one of these favorites:
- Pop-Tarts Sugar Cookie features sugar cookie dough flavored filling inside a vanilla-flavored crust, topped with fun winter themed images of special Pop-Tarts characters including the Abominable Snow Tart and the Tartcracker.
- Limited Edition Pop-Tarts Gingerbread is baked with a golden, gingerbread flavored crust filled with creamy frosting, topped with festive winter images.
About Kellogg Company
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With 2014 sales of $14.6 billion and more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Our brands – Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg's Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Mini-Wheats® and more – nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. Through our Breakfasts for Better Days™ initiative, we're providing 1 billion servings of cereal and snacks – more than half of which are breakfasts – to children and families in need around the world by the end of 2016. To learn more, visit www.kelloggcompany.com or follow us on Twitter @KelloggCompany, YouTube and on Social K.
SOURCE Kellogg Company
For further information: Media Hotline, Kellogg Company, 269-961-3799, email@example.com